Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm a glutton for, well...gluttony!!

It has been a while since I sat down at my computer and typed out anything, probably because my hands have been too busy holding the food that was ready to be shoved down my throat at any given time!  Oh, what a sad story it is!  But don't worry, I have seized control once again (mostly because I watched a very inspiring Oprah today) and  put down my package of Dad's cookies and I signed myself up for Weight Watchers Online - for the third, or maybe it's the fourth time - before the show was even over.  I looked at all these people on the screen who had lost over 100 lbs. each and I decided that if I could lose over 100 lbs. then I would be skinny alright, I actually believe they call it anerexic, so maybe I won't strive for quite such a hefty goal; 50 lbs sounds like just the right number.  I told Greg that I needed to find the air pump to fill up the tires of my bike and he laughed at me like I had just told the best joke of the day...thanks for he support honey!!  Oh well, I know he's only laughing because he thinks this is just another one of my fleeting ideas and he knows he will just end up paying $21.00 per month until I realize that I should once again cancel the membership...not this time though!!  I am going to stick it out this time - even if I hit a bump in the road or crash head-on with a Costco size bag of peanut M&M's (dang are those good!) - I will just pick myself up and brush myself off and keep on going down the road to a new me with my old body!! 

As soon as Greg gets home he can pump up those tires for me and as long as my bum doesn't swallow my seat whole, I will be bike riding into the sunset tonight!!

SJ

1 comment:

  1. Sara, you are hilarious!!! Wishing you lots of god wishes on your journey.

    ReplyDelete