Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day two....a success aleady!

Woke up this morning and jumped on the scale...down one pound!!  I know some would say it's just water loss, but I will take it - I'll take anything!!  Yesterday, my first day of my journey, was a big one for me...I went to the gym, made a real supper for my family for the first time in a long time and only ate what I should eat, when I should eat!  Oh, and I drank lots of water!! 

I think I will try to get to the gym again today and of course I will keep up the eating habits I started yesterday.  I will NEVER again try a diet, count calories or points, pay for someone to tell me how much I should be eating...I will just use my common sense and follow the Canada Food Guide and see where this journey takes me!!  Hopefully that will be right into my jeans I have in my closet that I haven't been able to get on in five years!! 

I will sign off here and go make myself some good, healthy breakfast and start my day right!

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment