Friday, December 2, 2011

Jump!

Gym class was my least favourite time of the day in school; working out at a gym has never lasted more than about three weeks; exercise videos have made a killing off of me, but have never seen the inside of a DVD player.  Needless to say, I am not big on exercise or sports - perhaps that's why the scale never seems to go down!  I decided just a few minutes ago, after eating yet another handful of yummy walnuts (and some fudge and some butter crackers and, well you get the point) that I would try some form of exercise that could be done while four little children and a golden retriever ran around the room with me in the middle of it...I decided on Jumping Jacks! 

Here is what I learned from doing Jumping Jacks in my living room:

1. I need a sports bra if I want to do any kind of jumping!

2. My stomach actually bounces when I do!

3. I might need to talk to my doctor about my weak bladder soon!!

Good thing they don't require adults to go to gym class, but maybe, just maybe they should!

SJ 

1 comment:

  1. I learned long ago that jumping jacks are for women who are under 20 and have never had kids! too funny! I can totally relate

    ReplyDelete