Monday, May 16, 2011

Flour Power!


Greg sent me these pictures today, pictures I haven't seen in a while, but a night I will never forget!!

Before you see these pictures I would like to just say that my children were building forts in the living room and that is why you will see so much crap stuff lying about the living room floor!

Now, to continue with the story...

One November evening I went downstairs to either check email or put some laundry in, or maybe both (I really don't remember now), but I swear to you that I was only gone for 5 minutes - tops!!  Mark was just two weeks shy of his third birthday and Grace was 17 months old. 

When I walked upstairs and saw what was waiting for me I had only two choices...to laugh or cry.  I chose laughter and ran to get my camera!  I am so glad that I made the choice to laugh that night because even though it took me months to clean this up (no joke), it was a night that made everyone in our lives smile just a little bit more!

Enjoy!

SJ










1 comment: