Monday, January 10, 2011

Back on track!

I started my official first day with Weight Watchers today, and have to say I have done really well so far!  I have had to fight off some cravings and tell myself to just go find something to do!  I haven't even had any iced tea today; just a glass of milk with breakfast and water throughout the day!  I had a very emotional weekend, so that didn't help any and I am still feeling upset about the whole thing -which I am not going to get into here, sorry if you are curious.  Last night I dove right back into the Toffifee, but haven't touched them today and I don't plan to. 

My big plan was to start getting up at 6:00 a.m. to walk on my treadmill for half an hour before I have to start getting ready for the day...well, that didn't exactly happen!  When that alarm went off I just couldn't pull myself out of bed to walk.  I would like to say that it was just a bad morning, but really I just don't think I have it in me to get up and exersice that early!!  I am going to try to get to the gym this afternoon when all my day home kids have gone home, but we'll see if it really happens.

I was cleaning out my laundry room - and by cleaning it out I really just mean folding and putting away the piles of clean clothes in there - and I came across a pair of jeans I bought in Las Vegas a year ago and I couldn't believe how small they look (and they aren't even a really small size or anything, they were just from 30 lbs ago)!  Those jeans were what I needed to get me through the day and fight off all the cravings I was having!  Once I fit those jeans again, then my goal will be the jeans that are three sizes smaller in my closet!!!

I am on track now, and plan to stay on until the end!

SJ

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Sara....one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time.... and pretty soon those jeans will slip right on!

    I am REALLY enjoying your blog...you are a very good writer.

    ReplyDelete