Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rewarding myself

Yippee!  I did it, I followed the plan and I lost some weight!  Down three pounds - which actually takes me back to the same weight I was when I started this blog.  Well, I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, instead I went to the grocery store to stock up on some healthy food!  I bought some of the Weight Watchers Smart Ones meal - the Turkey Dinner is very good, the Thai-style chicken with rice noodles is okay (the chiken and sauce is really good, the noodles are so-so).  I bought some of those very expensive grapes because I needed some fruit that I new I would eat.  I have been very good today with eating too...sticking just to what I am supposed to eat.  One new thing that I have discovered I really like are walnuts!!

I have decided to something to motivate me a little more...reward myself for every 10 lbs I lose!  I had to really think hard about what kind of reward would be worth it.  I have decided to give myself $50 for every 10 lbs and when I get down to the last 20 lb, I will bump it up to $100 for each 10 lb.  With that money I will buy myself some new clothes (hopefully those will be summer clothes).  I think that will be good motivation!

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment