Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

The first day of a new year and guess what...I found those two pounds that I lost!!  At first I was a little upset with myself and for a fleeting moment I had a thought of just giving up (oh how many times I have done that) but then realized that it is just a bump in the road, and I will not give up! 

Last night I went out to my Grandma's house, only to drop off one child, and then took another one to the convinent store to buy pop and chips for our movie night at home!  I bought each child on small bag of chips and a bottle of pop...and one bag (big) of chips to share between me and G.  I dumped the chips into a bowl, ate a few handfuls (really only half the bowl was gone between the two of us) and had one glass of my iced tea (a total of two for the day).  Went to the gym yesterday, ate well...not sure where those two pounds came from, but that's okay...I will lose them again!!

Today I hope to get to the gym again and will drink lots and lots of water!  I have to get my Christmas tree taken down and my house cleaned up (all I got to yesterday was laundry), so hopefully that will burn a few calories!

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment