Sunday, January 2, 2011

I do believe in small miracles!!

Let me tell you about yesterday...I ate everything in sight!  It was just one of those days where I felt the compulsion to eat...everything from carrots to chocolate!  I made two batches of muffins and ate four of them, I had a couple handfuls of chips, only two chocolates though...my will power must have kicked in then!  I just kept of going and going and going...until I knew I had to stop!  I thought for sure I would gain a couple of pounds and be even heavier than I was when I started this whole thing...but here is were that miracle came - I LOST weight!!!  It was only 1/2 a pound, but that is better than nothing especially because of my eating habits yesterday!

Today I made it to the gym!!!!  When I got there there was only one other person - and maybe the most annoying person in this town (no names will be mentioned).  I didn't realize until after she left that I called her by the wrong name the whole time I was there!!  Oooops!!

Tomorrow is the first back at school and back to work for me (day home work) so I need to wrap my head around that and get organized in terms of meals again!  As you may or may not know I love the way Sandi Richard has created a system to get organized with meal planning, grocery shopping and eating meals as a family.  Today after I clean out my fridge and freezers I will pull out her books and plan my week of meals.  If you have never checked out her system go to her website and have a look: http://www.eatingforward.com/
You will not regret it, I promise!

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment